Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I Believe in What I do....

This few days, have been great...cause I've taken a small break from my project actually...
So I was wondering, what could I possibly indulge into to avoid being bored...The first thing that crossed my mind was 'reading'...Yeah I could do some pretty good reading during this time...

Ok before I start...I would like to warn..It can be pretty weird from now on...Just bare with me, and enjoy the ride...Don't hate the PLAYER hate the GAME!!

I'm a total skeptical believer, and my passion towards controversies and mysteries have been growing over the years...I believe in things, many of us in the right mind will not give a damn about.

Let me list out of some of the topics that's able to glue me up to my seat for hours:
1) UFO
2) If I believe in UFO>then aliens are not too far from it, right?
3) Ancient astronauts
4) Atlantis
5) Ancient vimanas
6) Shambhala
7) The Agartha theory (Hollow earth)
8) Roswell incident
9) Astrology-man I'm so into it...
10) Astronomy
11) Planet x-The llth planet-Planet Niburia
12) Zecahria Sitchin works-It will continue to fascinate me...
13) The study of Yajna
14) Evolution and Devolution
15) Nazi links with the hollow earth
16) Einstein and ancient India
17) Dan Brown-latest catch
18) The elite group of DaVinci
19) Secret Society of 9 men-ASHOKA
20) Hindhuism
21) Life after death
22) Incarnation
23) Junk DNA
24) Pyramids
25) Ancient science mysteries..................

These are some of the topics that can turn me on.....

Despite all the greed, hatred and chase over materials, many of us are feeling a need for inner quest: The very basic questions would be; What are we here for? Why so much misery and pain in life? Can we rise above this and make our lives more meaningful.....and what happens after this???
Just lets take a simple example: Say so, someone u don't know, a stranger in disguise gives you $1000 and dissapears. Would you jus take it as what it is..and go on spending until the $1000 finishes or would you ponder, atleast for a minute..What's this $1000 for? What happens once I finish using up this $1000? Whose this person who gave me the money?

You see....Just try replacing the $1000 with the life we have now...Someone gave it to us..and we are spending just like everyone elses do...So what makes us diff frm others??

Every man dies, not every man really lives....

I don't want to live a life that really doesnt have any meaning to it...I would love to unlock the secrets of life...Mysteries are not that bad after all....

The knowledge of God is eternal, and is present everywhere around us in energy form. So are the past and prospective futures. Without spiritual development, KNOWLEDGE and SCIENCE always decay. SCIENTIFIC remains of ANCIENT, advanced civilisations of present may still be present and could be discovered by evolved and dedicated groups of people!!!