Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Moving ahead with no direction...

Man, I feel so lost actually...I wonder if I will ever be able to seek for answers for even half of the questions running in my mind now...

Lets just list out some of it:
1) My masters: completing my degree was never a problem at all, infact I would be happier if there was another Semester to go...Now that I've commited myself in what I call a mega project...for my masters..the title itself isn't so frightening after all, but the responsbilities that tags along with it, its simply so damn huge to bare...the total cot of this project is approximately RM 1 million...yeah, it is...for any millionares out there..dun laugh at me looking at such a small amount for your'll..think about it..im jus 23..barely earned above rm15oo throughout my entire life..suddenly out of nowhere comes a duty to complete a project without flaws for a mllion dollars..the University and the Goverment whose gona sponsor me for this project, will definitely want to see results out of this project...no one will ever compromise with me or even console me if anything goes wrong in the mid of this project...who will ever, come to see..

Man..I'm so so lost..but one thing that keeps me going on, is my determination maybe, the fire to succeed...I'm gona give all it takes to complete it...It's not gona be blur all the while..I'm gona find for solutions...thats for sure...

Im done for today..dont wan to think of problems anymore...